Wednesday 10 October 2012

Doctor Who: Asylum Of The Daleks: First Draft Parody Script





Opens with an atmospheric but far too short voiceover

Voiceover
First there were the Daleks then there was the Doctor.

Audience
Really? The Daleks are older than the Doctor?

Voiceover
It’s all relative.

Undercover Dalek
Help my daughter is in a Dalek prison camp.

Doctor
She couldn’t have escaped, nothing that impossible has ever happened in my life.

Undecover Dalek
Fine I’ll just shoot you.

The Doctor, Rory and Amy are taken to the Dalek ship.

Doctor
Fine you have me and it was ridiculously easy for you. Just shoot now and end all of your troubles.

Dalek Prime minister
We do not need you’re perfectly good advice on how to finally exterminate you. We are Daleks! No one matches our perfection!
We brought the time lords to the knees! We are the nightmare of millions of races! 
Help us!

Doctor
Wow and I thought absence would make me fear you more.

Cut to Oswin being annoyed by noisy Dalek neighbours.

Audience
Noo! It’s too soon Amy and Rory can’t be going already!

Cut back to the Doctor

Dalek Prime minister
We are not really weak we just want you to do the dirty work. Lower the planets shields so that we can destroy it and we’ll let you live... We Promise!

Amy
Are you crossing your tentacles when you promise?

Doctor
How many Daleks are down there?

Rory
What colour are they?… sorry I couldn’t think of another good question.

Doctor Who fans
Hey! That’s a really important question to us!

The Doctor and his companions get shot at the Asylum Planet and land in some beautiful snowy mountains.

Doctor
Ooh scenic.

Mysterious man
Yet unnecessary. Come. Let’s get back onto the cheaper sets. I’ll show you my crew.

Doctor
They’re dead.

Mysterious man
But I’ve only been gone 5 minutes.

A Dalek eye stalk starts to grow out of his forehead.

Doctor
Right push him into the cupboard Amy. These Daleks are becoming more and more Borg like.

Amy
And zombie like.

Doctor
What? Ahh! Zombie Daleks. I can’t handle the walking dead as well. I like more chatty enemies. We’ll just run. Zombies are really slow.

Amy
This nano field is very effective. I hope they never set one up on earth.

Doctor
If they do I hope I’m the one who fixes it and not torchwood.

Oswin Oswald
Hello again. I’m tracking you’re progress and need to get in on your light banter. Doctor I don’t like your chin.

Doctor
Hey I’m trying to save you here!
Rory enters a Dalek scrap yard

Rory
Hmmm quite Daleks. I’m sure there’s no danger here.

Scrap Dalek
Assimiliate… I mean eggs.

Rory
Eh?

Scrap Dalek
Give me a break I haven’t been serviced for a while. Let me try again. Exterminate! Exterminate!

Oswin Oswald
Run!

Rory
I know, I know. It’s what we always do.

*****

Doctor
There are trillions of nanos in the air and they’re changing you.

Amy
Yet another slow working change.

Doctor
Yeah got to keep the drama up and it could do wonders for your marriage.

Rory
Hello again.

Doctor
Good. Have a chat you two. You have been through far too much to separate now.

Oswin
Hey Doctor there are more important things to think about.

Doctor
Like where you get your milk?

Oswin
I’ve been fending off millions of Daleks and you’re asking about milk?

Doctor
If I’m going to have a new companion I fancy one that bakes.  Jammie dodgers aren’t as nice as something freshly made.

Oswin
Just come and get me.

The Doctor finds an unprotected long range transporter in this Dalek prison…ok… well he needed some way to get out.

Doctor
You’re a Dalek! Sorry there’s absolutely NOTHING that I can do. Well I’ll probably think of something but for the moment I still have two companions.

Oswin
Don’t forget me, you owe me a big favour for erasing the Dalek’s memory of you.

Doctor
Yeah that was amazing. I wish we had you around during the time war. Actually since it’s so easy can you erase there memories of everything else. Like how to build eachother, or how to wage war. Make them forget how to live.

Oswin
Too late the planet is exploding.

Doctor
Sigh the Daleks used to be destroyed by a few pushes of the button.

Steven Moffat
Not on my watch!

The Doctor beams to his Tardis.

Doctor
Hello again it’s me, the Doctor

Daleks
Doctor Who?

Doctor
Err no one. Don’t ever do any research into my name or into this mysterious blue police box. It’s definitely  not worth your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment